Why should you choose Divorce Mediation Professionals? Our firm was founded over 40 years ago on the belief that there is a better way to divorce. Before many even heard of “divorce mediation”, our founder, Lenard Marlow, realized that too many families and children were being irreparably damaged by our adversarial legal system and set out to pave the way for another road- one that is more practical, responsible and dignified. As a pioneer in the field of divorce mediation, he founded Divorce Mediation Professionals, now one of the oldest and largest divorce mediation facilities in the United States, where our mediators have successfully continued his goal of providing a better way to divorce. We consider ourselves the most well-trained and experienced mediators in the New York Metropolitan area and devote 100% of our practice to mediation.
Over many decades, we have worked with thousands of couples and have developed a sincere, personal understanding of the impact of divorce on a family. Having worked with so many individuals and navigated a wide array of issues, we are deeply familiar with the complex legal, financial and personal intricacies involved in the many decisions that divorcing couples face. We know how critical it is to achieve complete and lasting agreements that satisfy all parties and are tailored to the unique needs of each family. Each of us at Divorce Mediation Professionals strives to help couples achieve the best possible resolutions, even in the most high-conflict situations, as a result of our commitment to our client’s priorities and creative problem-solving abilities.
The DMP Advantage?
- You will be employing one of the oldest and most respected divorce mediation practices in the New York metropolitan area.
- You will be working with experienced professionals who have assisted in mediating literally thousands of couples with their divorce.
- You will receive a complete service, one that includes the legal work as well as the mediation, thereby avoiding the need to employ someone else to prepare your ultimate agreement or to secure your divorce.
- You will have the benefit of the combined experience of our diverse team of four mediators, with varied background and experience, who work closely together and consult between meetings in each case.
- You will be employing professionals who are full time divorce mediators, not someone who only does mediation “on the side”, on a part time basis.
- You will come away with the assurance that you have been left with a complete agreement, and that there is nothing of importance that was overlooked or not included.
- You will work with professionals who will help shelter your children from the potentially damaging effects of your divorce.
- You will be able to meet at your convenience, either in the morning, afternoon or evening in person in one of our four offices, or virtually if you prefer.